Our checking account (sometimes referred to as “share draft accounts”) offers you the capability to withdraw funds from your account through the use of a check (draft) or debit card. You can use this account to pay bills or make purchases.
Features & Benefits
- No minimum balance.
- No monthly service charge.
- Carbon-less copies of drafts make record-keeping easy.
- The account is accessible through CU24 VISA Check Card.
- Deposits may be made conveniently through direct deposit.
- Overdraft protection: Transfers funds from savings to checking to cover insufficient funds drafts.
- Monthly statements mailed or e-statements are available.
- Drafts are not returned to members, copies are attainable
To learn about our Overdraft Protection Line of Credit, click HERE