Vacation, Christmas & All Purpose Clubs
- A savings account which helps you budget for upcoming expenses.
- Must be a Credit Union Member. You are eligible to become a member of Maine Family Credit Union if you reside, work, worship, attend school, or have immediate family members who reside within our field of membership of Androscoggin County. Membership is attained simply by opening a share account with a minimum deposit of $25.00.
- Funds deposited earn dividends from day of deposit.
- Insured through NCUA to $250,000
- No monthly service charge.
- Payments can be made easily through payroll deduction.
- Peace of mind knowing money will be there when you need it.
- No penalty for early withdrawal, however a new club (Vacation or Christmas only) cannot be opened until the following year.
- Flexible payment schedule lets you choose the amount to deposit & terms to suit your financial position.
- Earns dividends (accrued daily & compounded monthly, paid the last day of the month after closing).
- Christmas Club check is deposited to your account October 1st, Vacation Club check is deposited to your account May 1st.
- All Purpose Clubs do not get a check, you may withdraw anytime & there is no minimum balance requirement.
Club Account Rates
- Annual Percentage Yield
- **Minimum Opening balance / Minimum required balance to earn APY
- Rates subject to change after account opening at any time without notice.