Credit Unions are a great place to work.
From time to time, we have full-time and part-time positions available.
Business Services Specialist/Consumer Lender
Maine Family Federal Credit Union is seeking a key person to add to its lending team. The position of Business Services Specialists/Consumer Lender will assist the credit union in achieving its goal in growing the Business and Consumer Lending portfolio. This person will also assist in developing and strengthening the business lending partnership with NDBS. The successful candidate will report directly to the VP of Financial Services.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Establish Business Deposit and/ or Personal accounts.
- Retain and increase Business accounts and loans by cross-selling credit union products and services.
- Meet with applicants and obtain documents needed to analyze a Business or Consumer Loan request. Coordinate loan closings and ensure documents are properly prepared and executed
- Work closely with the credit unions Business Lending CUSO by gathering the necessary documents needed for the credit presentation.
- Maintain up to date and comprehensive knowledge of both Business and Consumer Loan policies and procedures.
- Respond to member requests, problems and complaints and/or direct them to the appropriate department.
- Perform annual loan reviews for loans and lines of credit as needed.
- Business site visits may be needed to understand the business and/ or access the collateral.
- Performs other job related duties as assigned by management.
Two or more years’ experience in consumer and business lending. Able to analyze personal and business tax returns. Excellent communication skills, the ability to multi-task while being a team player a must.
Submit Resume to:
Maine Family Federal Credit Union
Attn: Linda Poulin
555 Sabattus Street
Lewiston Me 04240
Or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer