Maine Family's FREE online banking service keeps you in touch with your money anywhere you have web access. Transfer funds between accounts, make loan payments, name your accounts, and see if checks have cleared—quickly and easily. No teller lines. No hassle.
It’s easy to sign up!
Frequently Asked Questions
Why do we ask for two IDs to sign onto Home Banking?
While the chances of identity theft or monetary loss are slim, there do exist active malicious entities on the Internet that look to fraudulently gain from unsuspecting individuals. One of the most popular methods of fraud is through impersonating individuals during the login process. It is our intention to make this process as difficult as possible for these fraudsters while keeping your experience as hassle-free as possible.
How does the login process work?
- Login is a multiple step process instead of one screen where you enter your Account Number and PIN. You must enter your Account Number and a Random Code.
- You will be asked to answer one of the challenge questions. If you choose to “remember your computer,” (see below) you will bypass this step. Remembering your computer is on the last step of the login process.
- The last screen prompts you to verify the Security Key Image that you selected during the security update and to enter your PIN. You may select to remember your computer here.
What is the Random Code?
The Random Code is an extra security measure to eliminate fraudsters from randomly selecting account numbers. It is randomly generated each time you try to log in.
What is my Security Key Image?
The Security Key Image is used to help you identify our Home Banking as a legitimate site. The text word or phrase will be converted to an image. When you log into Home Banking, you will see the Security Key Image on every page. Use a unique set of characters or words that you can use to identify our Home Banking site. Do not enter any PINs or passwords.
What does “remember this computer” mean?
If you choose to remember your computer, you will not be prompted to answer one of the questions you will set up during the security update. You will still have to enter your Account Number, PIN and the Random Code. You can remember your computer after you have completed the initial login. If you are using a computer that is accessed by numerous users, such at libraries or airport kiosk, we recommend that you do not remember your account on this PC. We only recommend you “remember” your personal computer at home or work.
If you forget your PIN or answers to the challenge questions, feel free to contact us by phone, and we can reset your session. Once you login you can change your questions or Security Key Image.
Mobile Banking Benefits
- Free access to your accounts from iPhone® and Android™ devices
- Check Balances
- View Transaction History
- Transfer Funds
- Pay Loans
- Loan Applications
- Secure Messaging for support
- Remote Deposit Capture
- Bill Pay
- Display and Account modes
Mobile Banking Apps
To download the free Maine Family Federal Credit Union Mobile Banking App for your smartphone or tablet, simply search for "Maine Family" in the Play Store or App Store and follow the directions given.
Pay all your bills securely online ... all from one convenient location – Maine Family's Home Banking site
From the power company to your neighborhood lawn service, pay almost everyone you pay now.
- Schedule single or recurring payments up to a year in advance.
- Review pending payments and have access to your full payment history.
- Easy payment scheduling -- select the payee, amount and payment date, then click to pay!
- It’s free!
First, you must have a checking account and home banking with Maine Family. Click on the Home Banking/Bill Pay tab at the top of the screen. Enter home banking as usual and click on the Bill Pay option. Usually within one or two business days, you will receive a confirmation email.
If you don't have home banking, you can enroll online. It's fast, easy, and convenient.
Cut the Clutter With E-Statements!
Ever wish you could access your monthly statements online? At Maine Family Federal Credit Union, YOU CAN! Sign up for free and enjoy the many benefits of paperless statements!
- No more paper hassles or needing to destroy past statements
- View statements for up to 12 months
- Statements are available at your convenience 24/7 365!
- Remove clutter from your mailbox
- IT'S FREE!
Signing up is quick and easy! Simply sign into home banking and click on the Statements tab! Looking to cut back on mail clutter? SIGN UP TODAY!
Your e-Statements will be delivered in PDF format and can be viewed, printed, and saved for future reference using Acrobat Reader. An email will be sent to your email address on file to inform you that your e-Statement is available. Your e-Statements will be available to you online for 12 months.
Enjoy the benefits of Simple, Convenient, Safe and Reliable Direct Deposit.
With direct deposit and Maine Family’s Payroll Deduction, your loan payments can be made automatically! You’ll never have to worry about making a payment or a deposit to your savings, checking and club accounts. Just use this form and sign up today! Direct Deposit reduces the risk of ID theft or mail fraud. Your funds go directly to your account, so saving and managing your money is easier.
Please choose one of the four enrollment options:
- Standard Pay: If you are not military, on Social Security, a Federal employee, or receiving benefits from another federal program please fill out this form and return to your employer: Click Here
- Federal Government Benefits: To sign up for Direct Deposit for Social Security, Supplementary Security or other Federal Benefits, visit Go Direct. For all other federal government employees, please download and fill out the Standard Form 1199A provided by the Treasury Department
- Military Pay: All Active Duty, retired/veteran or reserve military, DoD, and DFAS civilian employees can sign up for Direct Deposit through MyPay
To learn more about the benefits of Direct Deposit visit www.electronicpayments.org or contact your employer to request Direct Deposit.