Dear Valued Members,
As the COVID-19 virus continues to impact our community, Maine Family FCU is taking preemptive measures to ensure the safety of our members and our staff. Since the health and safety of our members and staff is our top priority, we will be adjusting the operations of the Credit Union and appreciate your patience and understanding during this time. Rest assured, the Credit Union is safe and sound, and your money is insured up to $250,000 by the NCUA.
Lobbies are now open
• Members MUST have a face covering to enter the lobby. If you do not feel comfortable wearing a mask then we kindly ask that you use our drive-thru service.
• Do not come in if you feel sick
• The number of members in lobby will be limited
• Please adhere to designated safe distancing while in the lobby.
• Members needing any services other than the teller line are recommended to call and make an appointment. (207) 783-2071
• No public restroom
Online & Mobile Banking
Visit mainefamilyfcu.com to complete most regular banking transactions, loan and account applications, transfer funds, make bill payments, deposit checks, and many other banking needs. Review our online services below:
Online Loan Application
The Credit Union is here to help you with all of you financial needs. If at any time you have any questions or concerns, please call us at 1-800-783-2071. We will keep you informed as new information becomes available.
From our Family to yours, please remain safe and healthy- Maine Family FCU Board of Directors