- A high yield split rate savings account.
- Must be a Credit Union member. You are eligible to become a member of Maine Family Credit Union if you reside, work, worship, attend school, or have immediate family members who reside within our field of membership of Androscoggin County. Membership is attained simply by opening a share account with a minimum deposit of $25.00.
- Minimum $2,500 deposit.
- Has a higher yield than regular savings accounts.
- Insured by NCUA up to $250,000.
- May be used as collateral for a loan.
- Unlimited withdrawals.
- No penalty for withdrawals.
- Dividends are accrued daily and compounded monthly.
Money Market Rates
| Account Type
|| Min. Opening Deposit**
| < $10,000
- *Annual Percentage Yield
- **Minimum Opening balance / Minimum required balance to earn APY
- Rates subject to change after account opening at any time without notice.