Share Draft Accounts (Checking)
Our checking account (sometimes referred to as "share draft accounts") offers you the capability to withdraw funds from your account through the use of a check (draft) or debit card. You can use this account to pay bills or make purchases.
Transfer to Maine Family with our new account switch kit.
Features & Benefits
- No minimum balance.
- No monthly service charge.
- Carbonless copies of drafts make record keeping easy.
- The account is accessible through CU24 VISA Check Card.
- Deposits may be made conveniently through direct deposit.
- Overdraft protection: Transfers funds from savings to checking to cover insufficient funds drafts.
- Monthly statements mailed or e-statements are available.
- Drafts are not returned to members, copies are attainable
ATM Locations Reorder Checks
- Must be a Credit Union Member. You are eligible to become a member of Maine Family Credit Union if you reside, work, worship, attend school, or have immediate family members who reside within our field of membership of Androscoggin County. Membership is attained simply by opening a share account with a minimum deposit of $25.00.
- 18 years old (if under 18, joint owner over 18 is required).