Short & Long Term Share Certificates
- A high yield, fixed rate investment account.
- Must be a Credit Union member.
- Minimum $500 deposit.
- With a fixed rate you are guaranteed dividends even if rates go down.
- The rates are higher than regular accounts.
- Insured $250,000 by the NCUA.
- May be used as collateral for a loan.
- Terms are 90 days through five years. Choose the term that fits your needs.
- Dividends are accrued daily and compounded monthly. You have a choice of where dividends are to be distributed; remain in certificate, pay to other account or monthly check.
- Early withdrawal penalties apply.
Share Certificates of Deposit
| Account Type
|| Min. Opening Deposit**
| 6 Month Certificate
| 1 Year Certificate
| 2 Year Certificate
| 3 Year Certificate
| 4 Year Certificate
| 5 Year Certificate
* Annual Percentage Yield
** Minimum Opening balance / Minimum Required Balance to earn APY
We may impose a substantial penalty if you withdraw any of the principal before the maturity date. For Certificates of less than 24 months duration the penalty is an amount equal to 90 days Dividends, whether earned or not. For Certificates of 24 months or more duration, the penalty is an amount equal to 180 days of interest whether earned or not.
Certificates renew automatically with a 7-day grace period during which withdrawals may be made without penalty.